GetACoder.com Writing Projects

01/06/2008

the parting of the ways

Description unavailableImage from Flickr This is the day when I launch my new blogs.

This one will from now be a Freelance work at home blog, for freelance information and real work at home jobs, and the one at winin.wordpress.com will be about working from home in the internet marketing niche.

There's nothing much to see there yet, so go over to wininiti.blogspot.com where I have been posting on the same theme and there are a few more posts.

I intend to focus my writing from now on, and distinguish between different themes, which will become self evident as I write.

Keep following Feliniti Freelance information right here, and through the month of June I will bring you lots of Freelance and work from home information.

1 comment:

getpaidtotry said...

Around the world, companies spend over $250 billion dollars a year trying to convince consumers to buy their products and services. And about $800 million dollars is devoted to market research. That's why your opinions on goods and services are so important and as highly paid for.

get paid for surveys

GetACoder.com Marketing Promotion Projects

Other Articles

GetACoder.com Website Design Projects